|Group Human Resources and Administration Managers at Psyntech Limited
||Posted: 6 days ago
Psyntech Limited - Our client, is a young and growing organization with presence in the manufacturing, health & wellbeing, and not-for-profit sectors. They are seeking for qualified candidates who will share in their vision to tackle women empowerment, poverty alleviation, cultural, socio-economic, health & wellbeing issues, to fill the below position: Job Title: Group Human Resources and Administration Manager
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Establish guidelines for budget and forecast preparation, and prepare the annual budget in consultation with the CEO and directors.
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met.
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with the group internal auditor when and where necessary.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.
- Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- Oversee all payroll functions to ensure that employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure.
- Reconcile bank and investment accounts
- Perform any other related duties that may be assigned.
- Good university Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management/Administration
- ACA, ACCA, or related certifications
- Minimum of 7 years’ work experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ work experience in a financial role
- Not-for-profit experience and reporting will be added advantage
- This position are for young and self-driven candidates
- Candidates MUST reside in Kwara State (Ilorin and its environs)
Skills and Competencies:
Application Closing Date
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Knowledge of laws affecting NGOs or not-for profit organizations
- Advanced in the use of accounting software
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, IT solutions, Internet etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication and reporting skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills.
- Able to exercise diplomacy
- Commercially astute and able to effectively communicate complex financial data and information to managers with non-financial expertise.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
Friday, 5th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
. The subject of the mail must be the position you are applying for (Group Human Resources and Administration Manager). Note:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.